We visited the Tracy Aviary with Kati's family and my mom. I hadn't been there since I was a kid and they had improved it a lot, but the kids were asking for a little more variety than just birds and more birds.
We gave back rub T-shirts as Fathers' Day gifts and my dad cashed in on that as much as possible.
We ate out at lots of yummy places, this time with Grandpa and Grandma Savage (my dad and step-mom).
We rode the train with Grandpa Savage to visit the Downtown Salt Lake Library. This has become a tradition on every visit to Utah. The kids love it and riding the train is Chase's favorite part of our Utah visits.
We explored the roof of the library. Look at the U of U behind us. Home sweet home!
We had to stop and see what all the fuss was about at the new City Creek Center. It's very nice...It's a mall. Since I am not much of a shopper it didn't take me long to move on :)
We played with Uncle Rob and his kids.
We trekked even further north to spend some time with Grandma Millar (Brett's mom) at her cabin in Island Park. We even got to catch the (early) 4th of July parade. The kids loved the fire truck!
We enjoyed the amazing scenery of Island Park.
Yay for June 2012!















1 comment:
It was a wonderful month, and I'm glad we were able to see all of the grandchildren. You can't beat that!
Post a Comment