Wednesday, January 2, 2013

In April of 2012

In April of 2012...

Parker drank his first green smoothie :) and Chase decided he doesn't like them much anymore :(


We made yarn Easter eggs

   

And dyed Easter eggs


And hunted for Easter eggs


A lot!


We celebrated Easter with face-painting, 


Visiting the Easter Bunny,
 
  

The Easter Bunny visiting us,
 
  

And dressing in our new Sunday best for church.


We flew kites

 

And played outside a lot.


Grandma Millar came to visit (I wish we had taken more pictures of her stay).
 

Adie and Chase took swimming lessons. Adie finally became a fish. Chase just solidified his dislike of swimming. Our children take a few years to warm up to swimming, I guess.
 
  
  

Adie took a tour of the school she would start attending for Kindergarten.


Chase started playing soccer and hated it most of the time. I think we are finally learning (maybe) to wait a little longer before signing our kids up for every activity under the sun.


He sure was a cute little soccer player though, when he wanted to participate.


Yay for April 2012!

2 comments:

Shanny said...

I love the catching up. So great to see pictures of your family. Thanks for posting it!

Tell me more about these yarn easter eggs?

Karen said...

I love all of your new posts! It's so fun to see your kids. There are some great expressions from Addie! I can't remember which post it was in, but loved them. Wish we were closer.