Anyway, we got out at Boston Commons, and enjoyed the beautiful leaves. Not quite fully turned, but still pretty.
After getting off Camille led us to the "Make Way for Ducklings" statues. The park we were at was the park talked about in the book. After we finished, we went back to read the book with the kids.
After we saw the duck statues, we found the Freedom Trail (the red brick line in the ground)
![]() |
![]() |
After we saw the buildings along the freedom trail, we headed down to the subway (again, a highlight of Chase's trip)
That afternoon after naps, we headed to the local Piers Park where the kids played and Chase and Lincoln ran around and around. They had a blast.
Camille was our photographer and took this great picture for us.
That evening, we went downtown and met up with Peter for dinner. We went to Giacimo's, a Italian/seafood place. We only had to stand outside for about an hour and a half. We didn't mind though, as it gave us a great opportunity to catch up with Peter.
After dinner we stopped by a local bakery to pick up some cannolis. These are a pastry with ricotta filling. To be honest, I wasn't all that impressed. However, I'd say they're worth trying once at least.
Jason and I then went with Peter to his apartment and had a chance to talk for a few hours, which was enjoyable. After we finished and headed back to the apartment, our kids kept us up for another hour or two. Though, to be honest, I didn't mind as I followed the BYU game while laying next to them.












No comments:
Post a Comment