Thursday, August 13, 2009

More pictures, as promised

I'll let the pictures do the talking.






21 comments:

Camille said...

AAAAwwwww! Cute Cute Cute, we can't wait to meet him! What a darling family, and adorable name.

Gooch Family said...

CONGRATS! So cute! I'm so jealous of your super fast labors, you are one lucky lady! And could he look any more like Brett!?

Leilani said...

So precious. Congratulations! Glad to know they're both well!

Tianna said...

Awww... fer cute! The top picture makes him kind of look like he has a mohawk... you may have a future rebel on your hands. Congrats!

ilikewinter said...

Brett, so glad you take good pictures. =) Sabrina, you look perfect (how do you do that?!)! I love the picture with his tiny hand and also the one with Adie. Congratulatios Millar family!

Carla said...

Congratulations on your adorable new baby! He is sooooo cute!

Diana said...

Sooooooo cute! I agree that he looks tons like Brett. What a happy day!

Jessica said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations. We hope the adjustment goes smoothly.

Jay Clay said...

Yay! That's all.

Spencer and Anna said...

Congrats, guys! What a sweet little guy!

Amber said...

CONGRATS! There is nothing in the world like cuddling with a new baby. I am so excited to see more pictures.

Shannon said...

He is adorable! Look at those little hands!

Sarah H said...

Congratulations Brett and Sabrina! I"m happy for you!

Hoenes Family said...

Love it. What a cute little baby. Congratulations to you guys!

PatrickandErica said...

What a sweetie! Congratulations! Let me do something to help!

Edward and Marian said...

He's adorable! You can't say that about many babies on the day they're born! Congratulations!

Autumn said...

Congrats! I'm glad everything went well.

Cheryl said...

Amazing labor!! That's kind of nice. He is extremely cute!! Congratulations!!

Em said...

He is SO darling. LOVE the pics of him and Adie!

Karen said...

Isn't it so fun to have a new little one around? I hope all is going well and that sleep is in abundance for you!

Becky said...

I saw these pictures when you initially posted them, but I was looking at them again today, this time with Madi by my side. She just kept saying "Ooh." Very cute! Congrats again! And good luck with the adjustment.