Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Great Health Care Reform Article

Hopefully, my next post will be about Chase's birth story. I've been meaning to post that, but alas, there isn't much time these days for blogging ;) Thanks, everyone for all your kind words and encouragement. The last couple of days have been a vast improvement and I am getting the hang of juggling the needs of both kids. Not to mention, I've been taking my neighbors up on their offers to help. It is a lifesaver, and Brett should get the dad of the year award for going to bed late or waking up early to take care of one child or another so I can get extra rest.

Anyway, I just read a fantastic article about health care reform written by the CEO of Whole Foods. I agree with pretty much everything he says. If you are following the health care reform debate (how can you avoid it?) this is a great, down-to-earth, opinion on the matter.

3 comments:

Leilani said...

Yeah, I really liked that article too. And here I was thinking Whole Foods and its customers were liberal.

Ben said...

You should also know that for writing that, he has made Whole Foods the target of a boycott seeking his removal.

Clark said...

The link could use a little fixing up, as it picks up the space and period at the end.

I like the ideas, and I like their relative simplicity. I don't understand why there doesn't seem to be any move towards doing some simple things like these. No one item he lists is likely to make a revolutionary change for 50 million people, but they would help some people with a very low risk of disastrous side-effects. (And low risk of costing a trillion dollars, too.)