Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Happiness

If you've never heard and / or checked the Design Mom blog, you ought to, especially if you are a mom, but that's not required. She normally posts about cute little companies that make eye-pleasing things for children. However, she's also featured how to make the cutest toddler bed, which we're so doing when we move the new little one out of our room and into the crib-turned-toddler-bed (turned back into a crib) that Adie currently occupies. This blogger also painted her piano green not too long ago and it looks rad. I'd love to see her home and that piano in it. I am sure everything she touches is beautiful. So, anyway, she doesn't normally opine on music, although occasionally on books, but she posted a link to this version (see below) of Come Thou Fount today and I just loved it, so I thought you ought to know about it too, if you don't already. It made me happy. See, I promise my life is more than complaining about political doom and gloom :)


2 comments:

Kati said...

When I saw the toddler bed post last week I wanted to make one too even though we have no need to do so. You'll have to post pictures when you make yours. Hers is so cute.

Nathan said...

But I like the political stuff! I may not always agree, but you always have a unique viewpoint that I like to at the very least consider. Speaking of, have you heard about the tattle-tale request on the whitehouse blog? Very...interesting.