Saturday, August 22, 2009
Link of the day
From time to time, I'll send Sabrina what I refer to as the "Link of the day." Often times, it's an interesting article, sometimes about politics, sometimes sports, sometimes random nerd stuff. Today I'd like to highlight one of the sites that I always forget about but has some of the most interesting (but random) things. It's Lifehacker.com. It's full of ideas and links to other articles about computers and nerdy things but also other random things which should help improve your life. Case in point: An article about how to make your own butter. That article also links to another one about how important butter care is in making the best cookies (worrying about your butter, keeping the dough cold, etc...). Anyway, any time I go to that site, I always find something interesting to read if nothing else. Check it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment