There's nothing quite like cuddling up next to your spouse in the morning after your alarm clock has gone off, the last few peaceful moments before you roll out of bed and head out to the office. And there's nothing quite like doing that only to feel something that your brain doesn't fully register and have your wife turn to you and say “Honey, my water just broke.”
Chase Roderick Millar was born just over 3 hours after the above happened to us this morning. We were at the hospital for a whopping 52 minutes before he rolled out. The midwife who delivered for Sabrina gave me brief instructions on what to do in case we didn't make it to the hospital when the next one is born.
He's 19 inches long and weighed in at 7lbs 14 ounces.
Here are a few pictures. These are from right after he was born. I'll post some more tonight after I get home from the hospital.
11 comments:
Congratulations! He is adorable. I'm glad you made it to the hospital. It must have gone pretty well if you're already thinking about the next one. ;)
Woo hoo! Congratulations, you guys!
Congrats! Glad it was a good labor, love the name Chase. Best wishes and hugs from the Huntley's
Congratulations!!
Congrats!!! I am so excited to hear how it all went and see more picts! Welcome Baby Chase!
What a beautiful newborn!! Congratulations you guys, sounds like it went really well, now just try and get some sleep. :)
Wow, how exciting! Super cute name. Do you think the 19 inches is accurate? Seems a little short for a Millar. :) Congrats and hope everyone is doing well!
What a cute name! Congratulations!
Congratulations Sabrina! I am so happy for you guys. I hope you are feeling well :)
Awwww....good story to go with a precious little baby boy=0) Congratulations to you all! We're so happy for ur growing family. Hugs and Kisses. I LOVE HIS NAME!!!! REALLY!!!! Good Luck mommy with the recovery=0)
Super cute!! Congrats!
Post a Comment