Words fail to describe how appalled I am at this story:
Link There are so many issues with this I don't even know where to start. I think it's about as obvious as can be that politicians, when elected by an apathetic populace who unwilling to intervene, will continue to expand their own power base, believing that only they are capable of dictating what is good and right for the general populace. See also:
Health Care reform Society doesn't exist for the benefit of people, people exist for the benefit of society, you knew that right?
2 comments:
wow - that is all I can say. Being a part of the Foster Care system they teach you that you have to draw a line between what is necessary for the childs health and well-being and parents rights to make decisions. It doesn't sound like the UK sees a difference.
This is incredibly scary! I would hope that the people of the United States would fight something like this, but I fear the majority would just take it as a needed social change. How do you educate the masses before we lose everything our founding fathers fought for??
Post a Comment