Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Layout

Tonight Sabrina decreed that we hadn't changed our blog layout for way too long. Considering I didn't really care for our previous layout much at all, it didn't take much to convince me. Things are turning out nicely. The only thing I've been struggling with is matching colors that the web tries to display with colors in my jpg image header. Any thoughts?

5 comments:

Ben said...

Not sure I understand the problem. Isn't the solution, find the color you want and key in it's RGB code?

Clark said...

Well, it certainly looks spiffy. I don't look at people's actual blogs all that often. I can barely remember what my own looks like. The one concern I have is that when I'm looking at a single post, I can't find a link that will take me back to the main blog. Generally clicking on the name of the blog at the top will do that. Other than that, I think it looks good. Not fabulous, but good. Though I don't have anything specific to suggest for improvement.

tysqui said...

I quite like your new look, although I'd have to agree with Clark that it is handy to be able to click on the blog title to get back to the main page.

B-Rett said...

Thanks for the feedback. As far as getting the colors right, I did try matching the hex codes, the colors didn't match. After some fiddling around, I got the colors close (on my monitor at least).

I also fixed the link back to the main page. You can most anywhere at the the top of the screen and it will work.

ilikewinter said...

I like it! Looks clean and organized. Good job!