Sunday, May 3, 2009

Easter

Yay! Time for our Easter pictures. I think I've seen at least 30 other blogs with their Easter photos. Everyone is so much more on top of this than I am, but better late than never. Not only that, I have like 3 other posts to do after this one. It's time to play catch-up. Lucky you, reader. Lucky you.

By the way, we had a wonderful Easter. I love our ward, so it was really nice to be able to go there and think about the true meaning of Easter amongst our new friends and neighbors. I am so grateful for Christ and His atonement.

Note: These pictures have been uploaded by Sabrina (AKA lazy) so they have not been processed or cropped in any way, as they would be if Brett were in charge.

Note 2: Please ignore all parts of any image that show a pregnant woman in pajamas or a home still not completely done being put together (see note on laziness above).

We woke Adie up a little early so she could check out the goods from the Easter Bunny before church so here we come in our pj's.

Oooo check out this basket!
Hmmm, I'm not sure what this is.



We had panekoken (Danish pancakes) for breakfast. We aren't huge hard boiled egg eaters, but this contains a lot of eggs, so I thought it fit. I think we'll make it tradition. It was delicious.


See, I told you it was delicious. Forget the utensils. Adie just sunk her teeth, I mean whole face, right in.

Check out this egg, mom (dressed in her new Easter dress).

Whoa, mom actually did my hair for once. We have to rise to the occasion.

I think all the Easter candy made Adie a little crazy.

Just for fun, I'm throwing in a cute picture of Adie behind her easel, concentrating on her drawing. Drawing remains her favorite pastime.

2 comments:

alisquire said...

Your house looks way cute from what I can see. I want more pictures!

Karen said...

I LOVE Adie's hair in the pig tails! SO cute!