That is what the temperature is here in Southern AZ at the end of May! Yay for rain. It's nice to have a break from the heat, especially because the last couple of weeks were hitting around 100 everyday. We don't have to turn the A/C on. I get excited about the simple things :)
4 comments:
Ha ha!! Good old Arizona heat! I hope you survive the summer! Being pregnant all summer is going to make you so much more miserable too. I'm sorry!
Just think that you're back in Puerto Rico with the heat,the humidity, and no air conditioning!
Wow, I cannot believe it! Colder than Utah right now! What a wonderful break from the heat.
I've heard Tucson is lovely and hope to go someday.
Isn't 60 degree weather wonderful? I wish we had it here in Utah. Actually, I wish even more it would happen in Houston, where I'll be for the next 3 months. Gross humidity, here I come!
Post a Comment