Friday, May 15, 2009

5 Years, Baby!

Well, we made it to 5 years of marriage. Turns out, it actually wasn't hard. Seems time flies when you're having fun and keeping busy. We are still as in love as ever. I can't imagine not being married to Brett. Here's to making the next 5 years even better (if that's possible). Yes, cheesy, but who cares! I love you, Brett!

Here are a few photos from the big day, May 15, 2004. Our photographer didn't allow us to buy the digital negatives from our wedding (I don't want to talk about it, but ahhh the things we've learned about choosing a photographer since) and I suppose we haven't gotten around to scanning in our wedding pictures, so you get to have some from friends' / family's cameras.

Coming out of the temple. Don't you like how it's blurry? It really catches the action ;)

On the temple steps. In the corner, you can see we did have an actual photographer taking some pictures.

This is at our reception in Idaho a week later.

8 comments:

Sarah and Wes said...

Beautiful!!!!! Happy anniversary :)

Shanny said...

Congratulations, you guys! I didn't think it'd last 5 years. . . NO, I'M KIDDING! I'm so glad you guys got married, and so glad that we're friends.

Leilani said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember going to your Bountiful reception and thinking what a great couple you guys made. Have a great day!

Cheryl said...

Happy Anniversary!! Wow, 5 years, that is a long time! :) I love your pictures!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!

CMK5 LINDSEY said...

Congratulations! The best is yet to come! I enjoyed viewing your wedding pics.

Sarah H said...

Happy anniversary! I'm glad we got to be at your wedding 5 years ago! Hope you have many happy more years together.

Kerri said...

5 years, really? Happy anniversary.