I think Adie is happy with the finished product. She had a great time and every time she sees an egg now she asks if she can draw on it.The next day, we took a trip to the Reid Park Zoo in Tucson. It's a pretty small zoo, but the perfect size for a toddler's attention span.
She was really enthralled with the anteaters. Actually, so were my mom and I. Neither of us had ever seen any before either.
Grandma and Adie at the end of the zoo trip. Adie had had about enough by this point.

I guess I can put a picture of myself in here, since Adie's in it too.
A couple of days later, we checked out the Desert Museum here. It's a really cool place. I learned quite a bit about the little desert of ours that we live in. I think Adie and Grandma enjoyed themselves too.
We got off to a rocky start. Adie fell off a little platform as she was looking at some desert reptiles, but all was well after that.

Adie really liked looking at the bighorn sheep. They had a docent there with a horn from one of those animals that you could heft. They are heavy. I can't imagine carrying around two of them all the time. I was already impressed with the bighorns' climbing skills. Now I also impressed with their neck strength.
We got off to a rocky start. Adie fell off a little platform as she was looking at some desert reptiles, but all was well after that.
Digging up dinosaur bones in the desert.
Adie really liked looking at the bighorn sheep. They had a docent there with a horn from one of those animals that you could heft. They are heavy. I can't imagine carrying around two of them all the time. I was already impressed with the bighorns' climbing skills. Now I also impressed with their neck strength.









6 comments:
We sure had a lot of fun!
cute pics of your mom's visit and of Easter!
Your mom doesn't possible look old enough to be the grandma.
great layout. I would like an update on addie's potty training - I am trying to make up my mind about Brock.
so I like how you have totally avoided any pregger shots of yourself...even in the background. i would like to just say that i think there is a huge misnomer in your blogging world I have yet to indulge in that people only want to see pics of kids not the actually friends they know and love. that is not true. falsehood, falacy...wrong. we love you too. post up.
What a fun time... and you look great Sabrina! I can't believe you're pregnant :)
Post a Comment