Thursday, March 5, 2009

What Does Your Child's Behavior Say About You?

Should I be concerned that almost every time Adie plays with her dolls these days she's reprimanding them and telling them no in a stern voice? Furthermore, whenever I am getting all uppity about something I am passionate about (usually some sort of current event or political situation), she'll start babbling in a really excited, yet serious voice, and waving her hands all over the place. I think she's doing an impression of me, and probably a pretty good job of it. What does this behavior of her's tell me about myself?

1 comment:

Sarah H said...

Oh yes, it's scary to see kids impersonations. Being a parent is hard!

On the cinnamon rolls, I used russet potatoes as well. I don't know how they would compare to yukon gold, but the rolls were delicious. You do have to add way more flour though than called for.
THe recipe was in the article about yukon gold potatoes from the Feb issue I think.