The next day we packed up and headed into San Diego to visit my aunt and uncle. We spent some time on the beach, ate some excellent food, watched the sunset on the beach, and went to the temple. Neither of us had ever been to the San Diego Temple before, so it was a nice trip. My aunt and uncle took good care of Adie for us. Their grandkids don't live nearby so they took the opportunity to treat Adie like one. Adie loved all the attention she got this weekend including from them and from Sabrina's grandparents.
Sunday we made it to church and ate more excellent food (my aunt is a fabulous cook) and headed home. After a quick (or not so quick) stop in Yuma, we trekked on back, finally arriving home just after midnight. It was worth it though. We did forget to bring any camera besides the one on Sabrina's cell phone. Only two of the beach pictures came out at all, and the quality is definitely that of a cell phone, but it's something. Enjoy.
4 comments:
I love San Diego! It is the best. :) I'm glad you had a fun trip.
sounds like fun! I wish you guys had more pictures of it. Remember your camera next time, dang it!
Cool! Every other friday off? Sounds nice.
SD is wonderful, isn't it? Glad you got to go to the temple. Brett I think you were on your mission when I got married and just Jason and Diana were at my wedding.
Wow, that house sounds amazing. Wish my parents had a house like that in SD.
That sounds like so much fun! I'm jealous.
Post a Comment