Ok, so I really don't think there was any connection between our finding out that we're having a boy and the fact that we made creme brulee other than it happened to occur on the same day.
Anyway, here's a picture of our creme brulee. It turned out quite well, especially for a first attempt.

Sabrina's become quite the cook since we got married. (Notice the creme brulee). However, she still hasn't quite mastered the frozen pizza.
It's a hard one, but under my tutelage, one day I'm sure she'll master it.
10 comments:
I was so impressed with the beautiful creme brulée- good pictures! Then I saw the other and am equally impressed, but in a totally different way. How do you get pizza to do that?? Ha ha!!
Congratulations on a little boy! How exciting!
Congratulations! How exciting that you'll have a girl and a boy!
Congratulations on the boy. That will be fun! I echo Gina's comment. Very impressive on both notes. :) Good luck cleaning the oven!
Congratulations!! And I am very impressed with the creme brulee. Yum!
Congratulations! Everyone I know is having girls right now (honestly, other than Katie's boy, I can think of ten little girls coming). I'm glad to hear there are little boys coming, too. It's good to have someone carry on the Millar name!
Congratz!! How fun you will have a little boy.
mmmmm....creme brulee...
The BIGGEST CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm SO EXCITED for you guys!!! Boys are so fun! Me ke aloha
Congrats! We just had to start you guys off! Maybe next time we will have a girl.
CONGRATS!!! I love boys! So much fun! The creme brulee looks fabulous! I might have to try it..one day ;)
Congratulations on the boy!!
(ps, that frozen pizza is hilarious! Seems like creme brulee might be a better option.)
Post a Comment