So, BYU beat Wyoming 44-0. *Yawn*
I didn't think it would be quite such a difference in score. Wyoming definitely helped BYU out in that department with 6 turnovers, 3 of them fumbles. BYU's defense scores touchdowns twice (1 fumble, 1 interception). Wyoming fans are again complaining about how old BYU players are and how that's not fair. Balance has returned to BYU football.
Now, on to the real reason I started this post. I thought this was hilarious.
UCLA Marketing
I realize that they want to make money, but I don't see Utah State doing this (maybe I just need to read the paper more?) Funny how a couple weeks changes things.
2 comments:
The football monopoly in LA is over. Fresno State has gotten a piece of the action.
If that's not selling out on your team I don't know what is.
In other news, I heard that advertising guru got his degree from BYU...
:)
Post a Comment