Tuesday, January 29, 2008
My Greatest Fear
Ok, this really isn't my greatest fear, but it is one of my concerns currently. What if Clinton and McCain get the nominations? Who do you vote for there? There is always the adage about voting for the lesser of two evils, which is often the case when voting for the office of president. You kind of go to the polls and hold your nose while voting for someone you don't really support, but is at least an improvement upon the other choice(s). I don't know if I can decide though, if it were to come down to those two, if I could choose the lesser of the two "evils". I really can't stand the thought of either representing our nation as Commander-in-Chief. I would possibly have to vote for Nader. Is he even running this year? Can you tell I follow politics?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HOLY COW I had that EXACT thought just the other day!! I can't stand how McCain snickers and acts like some pompous immature highschooler. He makes me feel very angry inside! Then there's Clinton..oh man...maybe we should move to Canada if that happens??
I really hate McCain, and I'm all about having a woman president so...I'd vote for you.
Of course, this is the natural result of people supporting Ron Paul when they should have been pushing Romney. But it's not over yet.
That is almost the worst thing I can think of, hopefully if that were to happen Ron Paul would move to an independent. Then I would still have some reason to at least cast my ballot. Otherwise I think it may be the first time I vote for nobody for President.
Unfortunatly it could be McCain and Clinton, though I wish it would be Romney and Obama. My vote is going for Obama. He is brilliant, articulate (just there he's way ahead of our current president) and I agree with a lot of his policies.
Post a Comment