Last night Adie took her first steps on her own! She took about 3 steps without anyone's help on 4 separate occasions, walking back and forth between me and Brett. We were so excited. After the fourth try I ran to get the camera to film it. However, by that point she was worn out and just kept falling, so our video isn't too impressive. She's just about there though. This is most exciting because it took her a really long time to get the crawling thing down. With walking, she's really about average. Go Ads!
7 comments:
Yay, Adie!!! It is so exciting with each new thing they learn, huh? Jack started trying to walk right at Christmas, but he is still working the kinks out and when he falls, he just crawls the rest of the way. Maybe Adie's process won't be so drawn out though. It is so fun!!!
WAHOO!! It will be fun to see her running around!
Sabrina, congrats!! That is so amazing. I miss little Adie!
How fun & exciting!
I knew she had it in her! Now she can really start exploring :)
That is so great! I bet soon she will be walking all over the place. Can't wait to see it!
Wow! Sarah has taken maybe one or two steps, but is just too scared to do anything more. I'd much rather have a walker than a crawler, cuz they are further from anything yecky on the floor! Can Adie come visit and show Sarah her moves? ;)
Post a Comment