We didn't do much to celebrate tonight even though today is her real birthday, but we did plenty of it over the weekend. We actually went to Idaho for the weekend to attend the Rexburg Temple open house, which was absolutely beautiful (as expected), so Sunday night we had ice cream, cake and opened gifts with Brett's family. On our way back from Idaho on Monday we stopped at my mom's house and had another party with my mom, stepdad and dad - more cake and presents. We got a lot of good pictures. Here are a few for your enjoyment.



6 comments:
She looks like she is loving that cake. Happy Birthday, Adie!
Love the chocolate cake all over her face! Happy Birthday Adie & Sabrina!
Wow, she's just the cutest! B-days can be so fun!!!! (hope she some good stuff too!)
Happy b day Adie! Aren't birthdays more fun when its your kids??
What a cutie. I hope you had fun celebrating. I can't believe she's one! I cried on Ada's birthday. Sad that they grow up so fast.
I can't believe she's a year old! Wow! Time does fly. Glad you're all home safe.
Post a Comment