Saturday, January 19, 2008

Listening Online

This weekend Sabrina and I get to be in Idaho to see the Rexburg temple open house. This caused a slight problem, as the BYU vs. Utah basketball game was played today. I listened to it online because my mom doesn't have cable or a fast enough internet connection to stream video. A most frustrating part of listening to the game online is I have no clue if the announcers are unbiased or not. I've listened to KALL 700 enough to know that they are certainly biased, and so I realize I can't necessarily believe everything the KSL guys say either. From the way they called the game the refs let Utah foul BYU throughout the game. If BYU had lost the game, I would have been upset about that. Would I have really been justified? I'm not sure, but maybe I should just get used to it though since the mtn. certainly won't be broadcast wherever we're living next fall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wrubbell is pretty straight up. Toolson not so much so. I didn't listen to much of it so I can't give you too much feedback. But my guess is that Utah was fouling heavy because UNLV did and it was very effective.

ilikewinter said...

The mtn? Like the conference? What is that?

You guys are moving?

What the...?