Friday, January 25, 2008

Adie's 1 year





Well, being one year old only happens once. (So does being 27, but don't tell Sabrina that.) Anyway, so after running around this evening tracking down supplies, we took Adie's one year old pictures. (This apparently is a bigger deal than any pictures taken when she was 10 months and 17 days old.) We thought we'd share some of our favorites. Feel free to click on them to see bigger versions.

9 comments:

Jess said...

Being 1 year is definitely oh-so-more-important than being 10 months. She is so cute. Hey... Sam mentioned that if at anytime you wanted to borrow our lighting set up and play around (here, there, wherever) you are most welcome. Might work good with the Muslin? Key shifting anyone?

alisquire said...

The pictures look great! I can't believe you guys took them. She's a cutie.

Karen said...

I love the pictures! Adie looks so cute in her little outfit and her facial expressions are so sweet. You guys did a great job!

Anonymous said...

I like the one where she is looking up, makes me think she knows she can still get away with something even though someone is watching just by giving that cute little glint.

Lauren said...

Adorable!!!

Stephanie said...

Did you guys do the pictures yourselves? If so, Good For You! I am not a good photagrapher, so I will be taking Jack to the Target photo center for his 1 year pics. They are great pictures, and Adie is such a cutie-pie!!
ps. Happy Belated Birthday, Adie!

Karen said...

Very good job, I think you guys did great with these pics. She's making a face that reminds me of Brett in a couple of these!

Em said...

Those turned out so cute!! She's such a doll! You guys inspire me to take more "professional" pictures of McKenna. We still need to take...her blessing photos, 1 year pictures, christmas pictures...I'll just stop listing right now before I make myself depressed.

Anyway, you did a great job!

And thank-you Brett for getting Brian hooked on photoshop. =I

erin said...

i like the one where she's looking up...it reminds me of bean rolling her eyes.