The sad reality of life is that we all too often get caught up in the day to day events of life and don't take the time to realize how quickly our children grow up. As I talked with my brother tonight, I was reminded of how few pictures we've taken in the last few months. That, along with some coaxing from Sabrina, was enough to bring the camera out and for us to do a full on photo shoot with the kids. While we've attempt it before, this is the first time we've gotten pictures we (and by we I mean me) are willing to put on the blog. Here's a few of the favorites.
Those pictures look fantastic! I need some pointers, I'm going to attempt pictures of all 4 for our christmas cards this year. Wanting a new camera already.:)
11 comments:
Good job on the pictures. And good job on the kids, they are pretty darn cute ;)
Those pictures turned out SO good! I think my favorite is that first one, cute cute!
ADORABLE pictures! Is that really Adie's foot next to Chase's? What shoe size is she wearing these days?
Very cute pictures. Chase is getting chubby!
Oh! They are so darling. :)
I love them! My favorite part is that Adie's fingernails are painted. Good Job!
Are your kids in a crate? lol.
Very cute. I 2nd Amaber's comment on the pink polish...buenisimo!
Cute kids! I'm glad you finally did this. I've been wanting to see more pictures of Chase. I can't wait to meet him in a month.
Thanks for publishing. I miss them (and of course the parents too)!
Great pics. Love the one where they are both dazed ;) Really love the feet, they really do grow fast!
Those pictures look fantastic! I need some pointers, I'm going to attempt pictures of all 4 for our christmas cards this year. Wanting a new camera already.:)
Post a Comment