Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Go to Starbucks, NOW!

Holy cow! Adie and I had the most delicious drink today. Remember how I was having a mini crisis about the canned pumpkin shortage? (Thank you, btw, to all of you who let me know where I could stock up. That crisis has now been averted.) Well, obviously, I am a pumpkin flavor fan. Today, while shopping at our local Fry's grocery store, which has a Starbuck's inside, we were offered a free sample of Starbuck's pumpkin spice frappacino (no idea how to spell that). Before taking some they assured me it had no coffee, or even caffeine in it. It was soooooo delicious. Adie and I both thoroughly enjoyed our small cups. I will be going back for a full size one one of these days in the near future. So, if you like pumpkin spice flavored things, this is a drink you absolutely must try.

4 comments:

Clark said...

Starbucks also has wonderful hot chocolate.

Hoenes Family said...

I too noticed that there was a canned pumpkin shortage!!! I looked in like 3 different stores! I finally found some at Fry's but it cost me an arm and a leg!

Em said...

We may have to take a trip down there...fraps and pumpkin are both some of my favorite things to do! Everyday!

Unknown said...

Costco has pumpkin strudel muffins right now. YUM!