Here are a few photos I took yesterday morning. Adie was hamming it up for the camera on the stairs and Chase was being his usual content (and even sleeping part of the time) self on our couch. He loves it there. Don't worry, I am always very close by while he's laying there. We don't want to see any amazing rolling Chases.
Friday, October 23, 2009
Chilin'
I am feeling better since my last post, maybe still not super motivated, and still not getting too much done, but we're having a good time here. Thank you for all the advice and encouragement. It's kind of nice to just throw a thought or two out to friends and family and get some great feedback. I guess that's one reason I like blogs so much.
Here are a few photos I took yesterday morning. Adie was hamming it up for the camera on the stairs and Chase was being his usual content (and even sleeping part of the time) self on our couch. He loves it there. Don't worry, I am always very close by while he's laying there. We don't want to see any amazing rolling Chases.



Here are a few photos I took yesterday morning. Adie was hamming it up for the camera on the stairs and Chase was being his usual content (and even sleeping part of the time) self on our couch. He loves it there. Don't worry, I am always very close by while he's laying there. We don't want to see any amazing rolling Chases.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I am glad you are feeling better. I can totally relate to the way you were feeling. Love the pics. Such a cute kiddos.
First: Adie's shoes are so cute.
I'm glad you're feeling better! Here's my two pieces of advice anyway. 1st Eat blueberries. They're even better than chocolate. 2nd If you can't clean the house LEAVE the house. Not for forever. Just until you feel like you've regained a small bit of energy. Or until you're ready for a nap. =)
You guys really do have beautiful kids.
Wow! I'm seeing long sleaves and long pants and you live in Tucson. The weather must be just about perfect.
I'm glad you're doing better. Love the pics too. Give me a call when you have a minute.
I love Chase's jammies. I started the General Conference Blog. It's www.wordsofthelatterdayprophets.blogspot.com. I don't have your email address to add you as an author. If you email it to me, I'll add you. You can find my emai on the family website.
I can see how Adie looks like her mother! I saw more Brett when she was younger, but I saw Sabrina today! She's beautiful.
They are so precious! Adie is looking so pretty=)
I am trying to prepare for not being able to get as much done... so I appreciated your last post. I will need your advice.
And I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Adie is the most adorable girl.
Post a Comment