Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sedona


Since Sabrina's hasn't posted anything yet, here's a picture Sedona, one of the places we visited last weekend. I suggest you click on it and see the larger size image. It was quite a pretty place. Like a cross between Zion's and Bryce Canyon National parks, but with a town in the middle of it all.

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Good work posting this, a very pleasant surprise. The panorama turned out great! I know I could just tell you this in person, but you're at work now, so why not comment. Loved Sedona!

Shannon said...

What a gorgeous picture! Amazing photo skills...

Also, Sabrina, I was thinking about you the whole first day in Puerto Rico. I thought--I wonder what it would have been like to fly to such a beautiful place for your MISSION?! It was lovely. I'm sure you guys will make it back soon... maybe after baby #2.

Breanne King said...

thanks sabrina. Also, we went to sedona lots when I was a kid. My parents really liked it and there was even talk about moving there.

Carla said...

Nice panorama