Sabrina finally acquiesced to the plethora of comments regarding your privation of bump progress pictures. Without further ado, here is Sabrina at 35 weeks (and Adie pointing at the baby).

And for comparison's sake, here is Sabrina at 35 weeks during her last pregnancy. We both think that this pregnancy hasn't taken quite the same toll as last time.
14 comments:
Your looking gorgeous Bean! Hope your feeling as good as you look.
You look amazing Ssabrina! It seems like almost everyone looks better the second go round.. what is your secret?! Good luck! You seriously look so good!
Yes, you finally gave in! And you look great! Seriously, you look cute. And you're in the home stretch, so that's saying something :)
Bean, you look great! Really, you don't even look like you're close to giving birth. Thanks for the pics!
Um, I would like to say that I most definitely did NOT good better the second time around. Unless by better you mean ten times bigger.
You look absolutely lovely Sabrina! And someday I'm sure you'll be happy you have that photo!
Wow you look great! Only a few weeks left or less right? :) I remember Adie was like 3 weeks early.
You look so great and gorgeous!
You look awesome for 35 weeks!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new addition!
Wow! That is quite the difference. She looks great.
You look great! I do think it's easier the second time around. :) Good luck in the home stretch!
You look great Sabrina! We are excited for you! :)
Sabrina you look so good! Right when I saw this post I realized you hadn't ever posted pregnancy photos on here. So glad you did! Can't wait to see your new baby boy :)
Oh my gosh you look FANTASTIC Sabrina! Seriously, being prego with boys does have its benefits. With Luke, I only gained 25 lbs to term. Lydia however, 55 nasty lbs later! Ah! So needless to say. You look great girl! ;)
Yes thank you for posting one. You look gorgeous Sabrina.
Post a Comment