Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Is anyone else obsessed with Amazon?

I am not one to like shopping all that much. I usually have an objective and a budget when I go to buy something, and I want to get in and get out. I don't browse too much (unless I see a killer deal). However, I love shopping on Amazon. I love being able to look at all the ratings and reviews. I love that I can shop while Adie is taking a nap. I love that my stuff arrives at my doorstep and I don't have to go out into the heat. Besides, where we live, no stores are very close-by, so I love avoiding an extra trip to the store.

Also, they have excellent customer service. We bought a ceiling fan from them and it arrived broken, and they shipped us a new one the next day. Once we sent something to my dad and he wasn't home for a while and wasn't able to pick his package up from the UPS place so they shipped it back to Amazon. I called and they re-shipped it overnight to my dad for free, even though it was not even Amazon's fault that he didn't get the package.

Anyway, Amazon is not paying me to market for them, although, they sure could ;) I just really love their service. If I could legitimately grocery shop on Amazon I would.

6 comments:

charlesfam said...

I love Amazon for all of the reasons you listed and a few of my own. Your baby bump is so cute, and your one of those women who is cute with it! I have no idea how you can stand pregnancy in that kind of heat though. You're amazing. Good luck in the upcoming weeks.

Ben said...

We sell groceries in Seattle. Don't know when if ever it'll expand beyond here. (And I suppose if I did know they wouldn't let me say.) But I have to say this is an excellent post ;-)

Kerri said...

I agree with Tonya. You are so cute pregnant! Does this baby have a name yet?

We're also fans of Amazon. We support them well, especially at Christmas time.

Karen said...

Yup love em too!

Em said...

I second the grocery idea! Come on Amazon...WE WANT FOOD!

Unknown said...

Yes! I am a huge fan of Amazon. :)