Sunday, March 9, 2008
Ties
As I was going through the ties in my closet today to pick one out for church, I realized how tired I am of all the ties I currently have. Not say that I'd give the ones I have now up. I like my ties. But it seems like I am always wearing the same ties over and over. Now, Sabrina contends this is why many girls feel like they have to have many pairs of shoes. One pair of brown shoes just won't cut it, they need 4 or 5 pairs of brown casual shoes, along with several pairs of black casual shoes and, well, you know what I mean. Anyway, I say this is bogus. As anyone who might have been a missionary might know, or anyone who has to work somewhere where you have to wear a white shirt and dark slacks/suit every day might know, it's really hard to feel like you're not wearing the same thing every day. I mean, all white shirts look the same, and you can only have so many unique pairs of dark slacks/suits. Anyway, time for church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment