Monday, March 17, 2008
Chocolate Skittles
This morning in my 8 am class, another student showed up with a bag of candy marked "Chocolate Skittles". Sure enough, it purported to have flavors of Vanilla, S'mores, Brownie Batter, Chocolate Caramel, and Chocolate Pudding. Well, after taste testing them, I can definitely say that I know why they didn't go to market. They were awful! Some of them were somewhat bearable (vanilla wasn't too bad), but Brownie Batter was enough to make you want to spit it right back out. It was bad enough that I could only have a couple. Fortunately for me, I had some Starburst (no weird flavors, thank goodness) in my backpack (you never know when you'll need them) to help get rid of the nastiness that was Chocolate Skittles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anything that says 'chocolate' but isn't real chocolate is never a good sign.
Post a Comment