Last Friday Adie was feeling quite a bit better but I was still worried about her interacting with other children and making them diseased, so we went up to the grass above the temple to get some fresh air. I wanted to go somewhere outdoors where Adie couldn't contaminate toys or playground equipment. Here are a couple of pictures from our adventure. I wanted to go out again today, but she decided to take a couple of really long naps (not that I am complaining about that) and the rest of her time was spent eating or grocery shopping.


7 comments:
Looks like fun! Oh, and I love the sweaters you two girls are wearing-looks familiar!! Glad to see they are getting some use before it warms up!
CUTE pictures!
I have loved the past few days. I am sure it was nice to just relax and be near the temple.
Also, regarding your previous post: We all have to have those moments, and unfortunately I seriously think I have more than most. That's what I get for being blonde. By the way I was trying to get your attention when they called your name, but I think you were too engaged in your nails or something:)
Cute pictures! Isn't the warmer weather great?!
she is so cute!!1
Whoops, you'll have to see my comments under "Airhead"! I can't wait to get outside again!
how fun! Adie is getting so grown up!
Post a Comment