This past weekend we tripped to the San Diego area for a few days. Our highlights for the weekend included an evening farmers market (lots of food, produce, and music), a trip to the beach (where most of our pictures we'll be showing were taken), a visit to Balboa park (sadly, no pictures of that one, but we will return there in the future), time with friends and family, and a trip to the temple for Sabrina. We hope you enjoy the highlight shots below.

Chase was having a great time hanging out at the beach.

Adie was chasing birds, until they started chasing her.

The birds were big. And close.

Adie on the pier. I love this picture.

The longest pier on the west coast in the background there. Oceanside, CA.

Adie loved showing her dirty shoes. Covered with black sand.

Oooh hey, it's the whole family. You don't get to see those sorts of shots very often, do you?
7 comments:
Great family shot! You look great Sabrina!
Yeah, it's a bummer we couldn't meet up, it would have been nice to see you guys.
Glad you had a good trip. Sounds wonderful.
Sabrina, you look GOOD!! I love the family picture. Is Adie's hair curled or does it do that naturally. I LOVE IT! Looks like a fun vacation.
We love San Diego!! How I would love to go there soon, but no. The pictures look fabulous. It is crazy how big the kids are getting.
Monday we were having a David and Goliath FHE. While talking about how tall Goliath was, Jag remembered Brett and thought he'd be close to Goliath size. Funny what kids remember.
LOVE those pictures. Especially the one of Adie. FANTASTIC. I am assuming Brett deserves the credit for that one? :)
I love adie's lip on that pic.
The picture with the sandy toes makes me cringe. I HATE having sand in between my toes. All the pictures are so cute! And as previously stated, Sabrina, you look great!
I'll echo the previous comments: Sabrina you look amazing! And Chase is such a cutie! Brett and Adie look great too. =) The pictures are all gorgeous as usual. We've been abstractly planning a San Diego vacation since we got married. This makes me more anxious to actually do it!
Post a Comment