Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Madness is Here!

Here at the Millar household, this time of the year is anticipated with delight. Our brackets are filled out. Brett worked a little extra earlier in the week so he could watch the inaugural game of BYU vs. Florida this morning. We even spent last weekend in Vegas watching the MWC tournament (pics of that trip soon to come). There are 4 Mountain West teams in the tourney this year, which is fantastic. Too bad none of them could be the U of U, but let's not talk about the mess that has become the U of U basketball program. I am also rooting for the USU Aggies. How fun to have 5 teams in that I want to do well. I actually have no expectations that many will go far, but that's what so fun about the NCAA tournament. Anything can happen. Even though I am a Ute at heart, and I loved the U teams of the late 90's (despite the fact that Majerus is a major jerk, he can coach a good bball team), I am 100% behind the Cougars this year. They have some fabulous talent. Now they just need to get up for the big games. They struggle with that in both football and basketball.

Anyway, Happy March Madness to all!

1 comment:

Em said...

Hurray for March Madness! This is the one month I wish we had cable. Oh well, you tube is almost as good.