Friday, September 11, 2009

8 Years Ago

I am sure you all remember 8 years ago today. It's one of those defining moments we all remember. I was at the gym watching CNN. I saw the second plane hit the tower. It is still surreal to me.

Many of you may have already seen the latest Mormon Message about a 9/11 survivor. His message is a message of hope. I think it's a very fitting memorial of that infamous day. Here is the video for any who haven't seen it. It's very well done and I absolutely love the last line, very powerful.



I pray all those who were personally affected by the events that day have found or are finding solace.

2 comments:

Shanny said...

How appropriate, I just finished watching this and then saw your blog.

Powerful video. I'm crying over here. Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Gooch Family said...

Great video!