Chase is 3 weeks today. Wow, the last half of August flew by. Thank goodness because it won't be so hot soon and Chase should start sleeping better soon. Actually, he is. That's the progress being made. As we speak, I am waiting for him to wake up. It's been 4 hours since I last fed him and he is stirring a little but still pretty fast asleep. I want to see how long he can go. This gives me hope that in the near future, he'll only be waking up once or twice in the night and go right back to sleep. Ah, the light at the end of the tunnel is getting closer.
3 comments:
could we have some pictures next time...thanks.
Pictures?
Oh, Bean, that makes me happy. You do NOT do well with little to no sleep.
And I agree, we need some pictures of the little tyke. I'm certain Brett has taken one or two. Thousand.
Post a Comment