Amazon currently (as of 11pm Arizona time Friday night) has a deal where you can download 150 kids songs for $0.99. That's not $0.99 each, that's $0.99 for the whole kit and caboodle. It includes many favorites like "Found a peanut" and "There's a hole in my bucket." But it's seriously a screaming deal. Here's the
link if you're interested.
6 comments:
So it's late and I'm tired and maybe that's why I can't figure it out. But I went to the link you had and can't see where I click to buy them. And you may be asking why I would want to buy that many children's songs, but I figure someday I will have children of my own and this is a great deal.
1 song for 89 cents, or 150 for 99. If only all bulk buying were this effective.
We have a similar set of 150 songs which is more than any adult would ever want to listen to. Trust me, after about 5 of them anyone over the age of 10 is ready to throw them out the window. And for some reason, the kids love them. I don't get it. Julia enjoys good music too, but not as much as her kids songs CDs.
I just forwarded that to all parents I know who don't subscribe to your blog. Thanks for the link. Is it weird that those songs don't bother me?
P.S. The above comment is not to be interpreted as me purchasing those songs. I don't like them that much.
Cool thanks!
I think the funniest thing about the CDs that Clark mentioned we have is that the kids singing them are totally Canadian. You can tell every time they say, "out." It's hilarious.
Post a Comment