Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Quick Tidbit
I have a ton of pics to post from Easter, our vacation, etc. It's been a busy couple of weeks, so I am very behind on the blogging (what's new?). Life has been exceptional though and we are all very well. That being said, life isn't great for all those people suffering from the swine flu. Maybe you are tired of hearing about it, but being so close to the Mexican border has really made me think more about our preparedness in areas of sickness, first aid, etc. I subscribe to a couple of LDS-centric preparedness blogs and I think this recent post was really excellent so I wanted to share it with you. Hopefully, I'll soon get on to posting pictures and talking about topics less depressing than swine flu, but in the mean time, get prepared, everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just heard about the flu 2 days ago. Wow...
Post a Comment