As I was driving this evening, a song came on the radio. "With or without you" by U2. Every time I hear that song, I think of when I was in high school. I went on an exchange program in Germany, and on the flight over, that song was playing on the in-flight channel. Ever since then I've associated it with that trip. It's amazing how much music can make you remember certain things.
4 comments:
I listened to the Cranberries in my Yearbook class in junior high, and now those memories come back easily when I hear one of the songs... Interesting how our minds are so associative in our storage.
Very true. The Cranberries do that for me as well.
And smells- oh my goodness.
I'm not sure I knew that you went to Germany. Pretty cool!
SABRINA!!! I haven't checked your blog in AGES...please forgive me. Actually, if you check out our blog, you'll see I'm not much of a blogger, but I'm trying. You'll also see that we're expecting too! One month to the day after you! Fun! Too bad you're so far away that we can't be "pregnant buddies". Anyway, come visit ours if you want - hope you love AZ - I'm jealous you live there and I don't!!! Love ya!
Post a Comment