Give one word answers with no explanation... 1. Where is you cell phone...washer 2. Where is your significant other... sleeping 3. Your hair color... fake 4. Your mother... loves 5. Your father... laughs 6. Your favorite thing... people 7. Your dream last night... forgotten 8. Your dream goal... joy 9. Room you're in... living 10. Your hobby... politics 11. Your fear... unprepared 12. Where do you want to be in 6 years... asia 13. Where were you last night... gym 14. What you're not... worried 15. One of your wish-list items... house 16. Where you grew up... utah 17. The last thing you ate... toast 18. What are you wearing... pjs 19. Your TV... broken 20. Your pet... hopefully 21. Your computer... awesome 22. Your mood... satisfied 23. Missing someone... everyone 24. Your car... reliable 25. Something you"re not wearing... watch 26. Favorite store... Costco 27. Your summer... busy 28. Love someone...definitely 29. Your favorite color... green 30. Last time you laughed... now 31. Last time you cried... past I am tagging ... no one, unless you want to do it! | |
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
One Word
It's been a busy month. Sorry, Erin, for taking so long to respond to your tag. I graciously accept it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
loved it! I think I may tag myself
Post a Comment