Thursday, October 23, 2008

Long time no post

So I admit, it's been a while since we posted. And it's been an even longer while since took a trip to California (Labor Day weekend) So, because we're so nice, we're giving lots of pictures of the trip.

This picture is just outside our hotel. We stayed in Monterey.

Adie wasn't too fond of the ocean the first day we took her to see it.

The ocean was awesome.

Adie learned to appreciate the ocean a little more. This is on Pier 39 in San Fransisco

This is watching the sea lions in San Fransisco. Adie like it a lot.
Adie in San Fransisco.

Adie LOVED Ghiradelli Square, especially deseret there.

This is Adie perusing the Ghiradelli Square Menu.

Adie by the bay. (Alcatraz in the background)

Again Adie.

And more Adie. (We promise were on this trip too).

7 comments:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

I bet Adie's mother like Girahdellis (sp?) much more than she did! Adie is getting so big and is such a cute little girl!

Sarah and Wes said...

Wow, Addie is really growing up! She is beautiful. You luckies visiting Cali! I wonder if it will be warm in the LA and then the Philippines this Christmas? . . .

Karen said...

I love the picture of Adie and Brett. She is such a fun little girl and we have missed her this week (her mom too!)

Stephanie said...

These are such great pictures - great camera, photographer or both! So much fun that you got to go to California, it looks SO beautiful there :)

Shannon said...

I love the picture of Adie with her hand in her mouth. It looks like a professional catalog shot!

Megan D. said...

I love that area. It looks like you had a lot of fun...well it looks like Adie had a lot of fun anyway. :) Hope you guys are doing well.

Sarah H said...

Fabulous pictures! Everything looks beautiful.