It took me about an hour to put all the videos together, with the music and export this video. It took me the next 4 hours to figure out how to get it to play on the internet. I ended up just finding an example somewhere and copying it. Frustrating, especially since I have a program (which I paid good money for) which should be able to make it for me. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy it.
UPDATE: Apparently this is no longer working. I'll try again later.
UPDATE: I got it working again. Don't know what went wrong.
5 comments:
Yay! You got it on here. It says you posted on 9 pm though. I know that's not true!
Nice video. Cute pics! Who sings that song?
Jack Johnson; it's from the Curious George soundtrack.
Great video! I loved all the pictures. I love that song too.
Wow, her hair is really lightening up. She totally looks like both of you guys.
Post a Comment