I've finally decided to get off my butt and push some of my pictures to the web. Believe it or not, I do take pictures of things besides Adie. From now on, I'll be publishing many of my pictures (especially non-Adie pictures) on my new blog. (follow the link)
I welcome comments. I actually encourage disparaging remarks about my work. While the pat on the back "oh, that's such a nice picture" type comments are nice, as long as you're being honest, the comments like "well, it was good, but the lighting wasn't right" tend to be more beneficial to me becoming better in the long run. I always ask Sabrina if it's something she'd hang on the wall, and why or why not. Mainly because I really would like to understand what people thinks is good. Anyway, this post is too long. I'll try to put pictures up every couple days on my new blog. Feel free to stop by and see them. Feel free to comment if something is really outstanding or awful, just tell me why you think it is.
-Brett
No comments:
Post a Comment