Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cell Phone

This morning as I was getting out of bed Sabrina was starting laundry. I tried to go for a pair of shorts that I'd worn the past couple days. Sabrina said she was going to wash those and I had to find some other shorts. She pulled my wallet, belt, and keys out of the shorts and threw it on the pile. A short time later as I prepared to leave I tried to find my cell phone. No cell phone. Laundry was already in the washing machine. I sighed and left. Low and behold the cell phone got washed. It's dead. So this is an APB to any of you, friends and fam, who read this blog. Do any of you have an old AT&T/Cingular/T-mobile (anything sim-card based) that you aren't using any more that you'd be willing to let us have? If not, we're planning on buying a $15 go-phone instead. Sabrina already has one, she dropped her cell phone in water about 6 months ago. =0)

4 comments:

Sabrina said...

Yes, I am a cell phone murderer :(

Gooch Family said...

Dang I wish that happened a few weeks ago before I gave my old cell phone to Bella for a toy since we are coming up there in a week and a half. But now that she plays with it and sucks on it, so much slobber must have gotten in the phone so now the screen doesn't work. Hope you can find one!

Spencer said...

we have one, we bought a go-phone when Candi killed her old one, and have just kept it as a back up. If you are in Salt Lake at any point just stop bye and pick it up. (don't worry about calling ahead ;-D)

Anonymous said...

Beanner, We have one that might work for you. We will see you friday August 1st at the reunion. If you want it, it is yours. Love the Moore's