Saturday, May 3, 2008

More Adie Photos

We finally managed to get some more pictures of Adie. 

Here's a smattering of our favorites.











6 comments:

Shanny said...

I love her hair! And I can't believe how much she's grown - she's more "little girl" than "baby" now.

Karen said...

I love your camera! Those look great. It helps that she's so dang cute! So much hair! Ahh the toddler stage, I love it!

Kristen said...

I love the pony tail, my niece has the same thing and I adore it. She is a very cute little girl that's for sure.

Stephanie said...

Great pictures as always! I especially love the one of her sitting on the bench and the one with her back to the camera as she faces the fountain!!

KordelandHeather said...

oh, Provo memories. I recognized all your locations and I enjoyed the cute little face and the reminders!

ilikewinter said...

She is getting so tall. Holy cow. At least, it appears so in the pictures. More pictures of her!! OH, and you all, too. ;)