I know that many of you who frequent our blog would actually be interested in the latest update from the Millar household. NAVAIR called me yesterday with the "formal" job offer. Today was the deadline for Raytheon for the signing bonus. Tonight, one of them will be eliminated from contention. Which will it be? Tune in next time to find out...
4 comments:
can I make a guess. Actually I have no clue the name of the company, only a good idea as to the location. But, looking at your "label" I would guess Raytheon, since the other company didn't even get a label.
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!!
Amelia, thanks for pointing that out. Lest we give any hints away, I updated it to include NAVAIR in the labels. (I didn't have one already, so I didn't include it initially.)
where do I text in my vote?
Post a Comment