Well, it appears Adie's chicken pox really were nothing more than a rash. Rather than getting all blistered up and scabbing over (I know, nice image) it all faded away. Yay! We're guessing it was an allergic reaction to something, probably something on the temple grounds where we went to take pictures, or possibly Fruity Cheerios. She had those for the first time the other day, but I can't imagine they are much different than normal Cheerios. In any event, it's time to get out and play!
5 comments:
Very interesting. Adelle had vaccines for chickenpox and MMR a few weeks ago. One week later, several hives appeared on her legs and arms and her temperature his 100 F. The next morning she was just fine and had no symptoms.
Whew! I'm glad it wasn't a break through chickenpox. Never fun. :( Yeah it could've even been a heat rash. There's soo many rashes kids can get. Glad she's feeling better!
Woohoo! Yeah, I left the other comment before I read this post about the chicken pox being a false alarm - :D
Yay for the nice weather, so you can get out and play!!
Oh what good news!! I'm happy for you :)
ooooo. I'm glad she didn't turn into a stat, and glad you didn't have to put yourselves in solitary confinement. Sorry about the scare!
Post a Comment