Sunday, May 11, 2008

Employment part deux

Sabrina and I felt obligated to wait until we had shared our news with our family to announce that we've decided to accept the position with Raytheon and move to Tuscon (or Tucson, or however I want to spell it). We'll be moving whenever I finish my thesis (sometime between August and December, probably October).

11 comments:

Shanny said...

Congratulations on making a life-changing decision! We're glad that you won't be too far from us. And it's probably a good thing that you aren't moving in the summer. Put off that insane heat as long as possible.

Gooch Family said...

Yea! Congrats! Let us know where you move to see we can come see you when we're in town.

Nathan said...

So you won't be blowing things up then? Or you will, just not in death valley?

B-Rett said...

I'm not sure exactly what my role will be. It will probably be more hands off than in CA. The group I will work in supports several missiles including the sidewinder. However, I believe my work will be doing a lot of computer modeling and testing.

Em said...

Congrats!!!

Lauren said...

congrats and enjoy the lack of daylight savings eh?

Leilani said...

Congratulations....good luck with all the moving!

Karen said...

Congrats guys! We'll miss you, but at least it's still in the West eh?

Sarah H said...

Congratulations!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Brett! And not that we have been able to get together yet, but I'll miss knowing you are close enough to hang out with, Sabrina (Hermana Savage)! :D I hope you have SO much fun anticipating this new adventure...yay!

Shannon said...

Congratulations... it must be so exciting to have a place picked! I'm sure you'll enjoy getting out to the heat just as Utah starts getting COLD! :))