Nice! I won't be asking to play one on one with her anytime soon. From the looks of it she's got me on skills and almost on height.
I love her expression. Definitely knows how to stare down the opponenet! ;)
Yeah, I think she'll be a basketball star considering how tall she is!
I LOVE kids in summer clothes! Adie is such a cutie and I love those shoes! Basketball, huh? Jack is just figuring out the hand-held size balls. :D
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Nice! I won't be asking to play one on one with her anytime soon. From the looks of it she's got me on skills and almost on height.
I love her expression. Definitely knows how to stare down the opponenet! ;)
Yeah, I think she'll be a basketball star considering how tall she is!
I LOVE kids in summer clothes! Adie is such a cutie and I love those shoes! Basketball, huh? Jack is just figuring out the hand-held size balls. :D
Post a Comment