
Adie has been trying hard the last little while to get her head between her arms without letting go of her hands. She's impeded by those short arms and large head. I love baby proportions, so funny.

Another thing she has been doing is sticking her favorite toy, her key ring, in her mouth and then hitting it with her hand. Every time she does it it reminds me of the dog in Pirates of the Caribbean that holds the prison keys. Adie made sure to show off her all her newest tricks for Clark and Shannon.

Beautiful Snow Canyon. Brett took these while riding in the car, so this picture may be a little blurry, but you still get the idea. When we move from Utah, I will really miss being so close to such incredible scenery. I love the red rock!

The Blockburgers, Phippens and Millars together again. Adie and Sarah are just a few days apart (they were due the same day), so it's fun to see how each has grown.
2 comments:
That was alot of fun! Really, you need to find a way to stay in utah!
I concur. You should stay in Utah. Or at least close to Utah.
Post a Comment